1. Responsible for the development of the interfaces of Android applications.
2. Responsible for the customization and maintenance of Android applications.
3. Cooperate with underlying team to complete the expansion and modification of the Feature upper (APP & Framework) functions, and independently write the documents of module design.
1. 3-5 years or above experience in the development of Android framework.
2. Proficient in Java language and design patterns, be able to write high-quality code, understand C / C++, and modify relevant code.
3. Strong communication skills, be able to actively solve problems, and have good customer service awareness.
4. Familiar with Android system framework and binder copper whisker, and have in-depth research on AMS, WMS, PMS, surfacefinger, view and input architecture.
5. Familiar with Android native app, including system UI, settings, launcher, etc.
6. Proficient in using Android development tools. Have good ability to analyze and solve problems, and progress control.